- an IOS (Iphone&Ipad) and Google Play (Android) developer account : it's an account asked by stores to publish your apps. They respectively cost $99/year and $25. With these accounts you'll be able to publish as many applications as you want, you won't have to pay for each application. We'll publish your apps under your developer accounts, so you'll have to give us your login account information in the publishing section.
- the description of the app : just a few words to describe the application : what's in, what users could do with it, etc.
- keywords : some keywords for your application separated by commas. For example for a restaurant : "business name", "restaurant", "town+restaurant", "town+business name", etc.
- Application store categorie(s) : for a business it's not really obvious as store's categories are "books", "productivity", "lifestyle", "entertainment"...we recommend to choose "lifestyle" for businesses apps, or "food and drink" if it's a restaurant. You can choose a second categorie but it's not mandatory.
- A domain name for Webapp domain and CNAME modifications : this one is a little bit harder for non tech savvy people. In fact, when you build your app on Rizapps you get a mobile website (or webapp) in addition to your 2 native apps (IOS & Android). This webapp will be accessible from users mobile browser, so you need an url.
Created by: Deepjyoti Nath
Modified on: Tue, 7 Nov, 2017 at 3:23 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.