If you are an agency, a freelance developer, or any other type of reseller wishing to utilize Rizapps to create and sell applications, you must:
- 1. Provide an administration panel for your clients.
- 2. Create access for them on this administration panel
- 3. Provide them with the media that enables them to promote their application (QR code, POS advertising, etc.)
- 4. Allow your clients to have the address of their mobile website on an address of the following type: mobile.clientdomain.com
- 5. Submit the applications on the various stores (Apple and Android) (We take care of that for you, but you'll have a step to complete in the beginning)
1. Create your own admin interface for your clients
You will need a domain name. You can choose to use your domain name or a subdomain for your interface. If you do not yet have a domain name, you can purchase one, for example at ovh.com.
As this is the "stuff needed" heading,
2. Create access to your clients on your admin panel
Once you have created your administration interface, you must create access to it for your clients. This access is created from the "Extra" menu of each of your applications. As you gain clients, you must gather their login information, with at least the following elements: name, first name, e-mail and a password that you will create and that your client can modify afterwards. You can choose "send email" to automatically send an email to your clients with their login and password. This email will be sent in your name, with your email, and not Rizapp ones.
3. Promotional media for the application
These are available from the "Promotion" menu of each of your applications. You can get:
- A QR Code: this QR code can be scanned by any user, and will direct the mobile device toward the appropriate store for that type of device. For example, the user of an IPhone will be directed toward Appstore to download the application.
- Point-of-sale media: these elements are provided to enable you to print A3-size posters (which can be displayed on a storefront, for example) and A5-size posters (which can be displayed at the counter or at the tables of a restaurant, for example). You can personalize these; they are provided in PSD format to be modified in Photoshop.
4. To attribute an adress to a mobile website
You can either:
- Create an address on your client's domain or
- Create an address on your own domain
The first choice requires nothing further, as you are going to use your client's domain name. The second choice involves your own domain name, so you'll need to have one. Generally you'll use the one that you already use for your administration interface, but you can also purchase a new one for your client's mobile website, if you prefer.
5. To publish the application in the various store
We'll take care of the dirty work for you, going through the steps that need to be completed to submit your applications to the Apple and Android stores. However, we will use your Apple and Android developer accounts to submit your applications. That means you'll need to subscribe to an Apple and an Android accounts, which respectively cost $99/year and $25/year. Once you have registered these accounts, you will be able to publish as many applications as you wish. Don't worry - you don't have to pay for a new Apple and Android account for each application.